Welcome to Canberra Computer Repairs & Support
We come to you at no extra cost, with no weekend or after-hours surcharges.
Call any time on 02 6176 1529 to get up and running again!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Support a local business – We are a family owned, Canberra business.
- Know you’re getting an expert – While there are a lot of good repairer’s out there, there are also a lot who really don’t know how to think on their feet, which will cost him time and you money. When you call Canberra Tech Support, you will always speak with Dan (owner and manager) and either have him as your repairer or one of our experienced and qualified technicians that are all partners in the business. You know the person fixing your problem is responsible for the business and it’s reputation.
- Value for money – Compared to the franchised repair companies, our costs are low. Our fee doesn’t need to cover call-center or admin staff. Most guys that come out on-site are working for someone else, often subcontracting for a fraction of the hourly rate they charge you, so there is a motivation to stretch out a job longer than needed or up-sell products that aren’t necessary. Whether Dan or one of his partners are working on your issue, we have built our business on word of mouth and need to finish jobs as quickly as possible to keep up with demand.
- Flexibility to get the job done – Some jobs are relatively quick and easy. However, if the issue requires the type of work that can take time (such as backing up and re-installation an operating system, where most of the time is spent waiting for the automated processes to complete), we offer a flat-rate option to complete the work at our premises and drop it back to you when ready.
- No after-hours or weekend surcharges – Our prices are the same, whether it’s a week-day morning, a weekend evening.
- A permanent fix vs a band-aid solution – Often when presented with a problem one can find ways of solving it that will be easier, but ultimately either lead to the problem returning, or some other needed function being disabled. As with any type of repairs, it is important to think through the long term consequences of any potential solution.